- 10mm Black 3 Strand Multifilament Softline Floating Rope x 25 Metres
- Approx Breaking Strain Prior To Splicing- 1570 kg
- 10mm To 24mm Available
- In a wide variety of colours & lengths
- Dispatched From Our Factory In Sunderland
- 10mm 3 Strand Black Multifilament Softline Rope x 25 Metres.
- 3 strand multifilament is flexible, very comfortable to handle and offers a cheaper floating alternative to the main options for mooring warps like nylon and polyester.
Benefits Of Using This Rope:
- This rope is light weight
- Does not shrink or rot when wet
- Soft to handle & easy to splice
- Good knot holding ability
- 1570kg approx break load
- Softline rope has a high stretch characteristic that makes it extremely good at absorbing shock loads. Ideal for mooring lines, fender ropes, anchor warps . Suitable for all boats, yachts and canal narrow boats.
- We offer from 10mm - 24mm in our multifilament softline rope. Fulll cutting, splicing, and measuring service available. We also offer thimbles and shackles to suit our ropes.
- Deliveries sent world wide items quoted with " Free of delivery costs" are for post code addresses on the uk mainland only. With the exception of the following codes PA PH AB IV KW. Please contact the seller for carriage costs to these post codes Also contact the seller for carriage costs to all Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man, Isle Of White, Scilly Isles, The Channel Islands, Northern And Southern Ireland Europe and the rest of the world.
10mm Black 3 Strand Multifilament Softline Floating Rope x 25 Metres B07F6FQ963